Business Name: Crystal Steel Fabricators
Contact Name: Trina McGee [email protected] HR Specialist/Recruiter
How to Apply:
Send resume to [email protected] or visit Indeed and apply under the correct location
- Ability to pass pre-employment physical and drug screening test.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, and fractions.
- Regular, reliable, and punctual attendance with the ability to work overtime and weekends.
- Possesses a strong sense of urgency.
- Can work independently and/or as a cooperative team player.
- Willingly takes direction from supervisory and lead personnel.
- Adheres to quality procedures and demonstrates strong safety awareness and prevention.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Business Name: Arcadia of Chester
Contact Name: Maddy McDonough [email protected] Executive Assistant
How to Apply:
Job Description and Information:
Arcadia Living is looking for caregivers for the overnight shift, 7p-7a (12hour shift). Individuals must be able to work either every other weekend.
Arcadia looks for individuals who above all have compassion for our residents and each other.
Arcadia is a family and a team. Arcadia caregivers are all-purpose workers, meaning they provide our residents with personal care and support for the activities of daily livings as well as cook and clean.
Arcadia is a growing company, we are opening new houses in the near future, and we are always looking for our next leaders. We believe in promoting from within. All of our house managers started as caregivers.
Benefits such as PTO and double-time holiday pay available. CNA and Medtech training is a plus, but not a requirement. The only requirement is a good heart and a positive attitude willing to learn!
Job Type: Full-time
Teller (Full time, Part time & Floating Positions available)
Business Name: Queenstown Bank
Contact Name: Connie Guthrie [email protected] HR Director
How to Apply:
Send resume to [email protected] or visit: https://www.queenstownbank.com/Career-Opportunities.aspx “Explore a career in Banking!
Job Description and other information:
This Teller position is responsible for processing a variety of financial transactions including check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, and loan payments; preparing daily settlements of teller cash; greeting customers, delivering prompt and efficient service; following all required security procedures and policies and promoting business for the Bank.
- High school diploma or (GED) required; and 1 year of cash handling or customer service
- Strong computer skills to include database and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Detail oriented.
- Basic math skills to include the ability to calculate interest and balance accounts.
- Ability to count currency, coin, and negotiable instruments in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Competitive salaries and excellent benefits
- Opportunities for all career stages from entry level, transitioning veterans and service
members, and skilled professionals
- Career advancement and development while on the job
- Good work-life balance and stable hours
- Ability to give back to the community
Banking also offers a career you can build upon! Start at an entry level position, receive training and move into other roles that interest you.
Help people save money and realize their dreams!
Help small businesses grow!
Help communities develop!
Move up, grow and enjoy an environment where work is like family!
While you may be most familiar with the tellers and customer service representatives at your own financial institution, there are many other employees who work in key areas of a bank. We hire and train people who are interested in learning and working.
Banking offers career opportunities beyond finance and retail banking—from technology to communications, marketing, lending, compliance, human resources, leadership, community development and more.
And don’t forget, we always have lollipops!!
Business Name: Arcadia Living
Contact Name: Krystal Harrison [email protected] Staffing Manager
How to Apply:
Visit our website and fill out an application: https://arcadia-living.com/employment-opportunities We have locations in Chester, Denton, and Crofton, Maryland.
Arcadia is looking for caregivers to join our team. We are a small assisted living home with 16 residents. Arcadia caregivers are all-purpose workers, meaning they provide our residents with personal care and support for the activities of daily living as well as cook and clean.
No experience required, we will train you! The only requirement is a compassionate heart and a desire to make a difference in the lives of elders. CNA and Medtech training is a plus, but not a requirement.
We have locations in Chester, Denton, and Crofton, Maryland.
Summer Camp Counselor
Business Name: Camp Wright
Contact Name: Julia Connelly [email protected] Executive Director
How to Apply:
apply online: www.campwright.com/workforus
Build teamwork, time management, collaboration and supervision skills as a summer camp counselor. Day and overnight positions available. Camp Counselor make meaningful connections with campers and co-workers in a high energy outdoor environment. Camp Counselors work to deliver programs in day and overnight camp settings working with children ages 5-17.