Queen Anne’s County offers the following procedures for restaurant/bar outdoor dining in accordance with Governor’s Executive Order Number 20-05-27-01 Amending & Restating the Order of May 13, 2020, Allowing Reopening of Certain Businesses & Facilities, Subject to Local Regulation (Link to order: https://governor.maryland.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Gatherings-7th-AMENDED-5.27.20.pdf):
- SUBJECT TO COMPLETION OF THE FOLLOWING (TO INCLUDE ANY REQUIRED APPROVALS FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING AND ZONING AND/OR THE LICENSE COMMISSION/LIQUOR BOARD), restaurants/bars may open outdoor seating on or after 5 pm EST on Friday, May 29, 2020.
2.REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU HAVE CURRENT/APPROVED OUTDOOR SEATING PLANS/LIQUOR LICENSES OR WISH TO SUBMIT A NEW/MODIFICATION PLAN, all restaurants/bars planning to re-open must:
- QAC Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating Form-Plan Cover sheet (REVISED) Sign and adhere to the QAC Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating Form-Plan Cover sheet. Print and sign the PDF form and submit via email to Planning and Zoning at the following email address: VSwinson@qac.org.
- Sample short narrative detailing plan. Submit a short narrative detailing your overall plan to comply with Section A of the QAC Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating Form-Plan Cover sheet. This attachment is a sample narrative already approved by Planning and Zoning, and that has been approved for release by the owners of Bridges Restaurant. This should be included with the cover sheet emailed to VSwinson@qac.org.
- MDH Employee Illness Screening for Work Complete employee health screenings in accordance with CDC guidelines. Employee health screenings will take place prior to shift start—and every 8 hours for extended/”double” shifts. The fourth attachment is the recommended format. You may have each employee complete the form (paper copy) or use the form as a guide to record the responses digitally (on a spreadsheet, etc.). These forms do NOT need to be sent to anyone, but should be kept in a secure area of your business.
- FOR ALL RESTAURANTS/BARS SEEKING TO SUBMIT NEW/MODIFIED/EXPANSION PLANS, you must complete REVISED – License Commission – Outdoor Expansion Form
2.FOR ALL RESTAURANTS/BARS SEEKING TO SUBMIT NEW/MODIFIED/EXPANSION PLANS—AND THAT HAVE LIQUOR LICENSES, you must complete an additional application REVISED – License Commission – Outdoor Expansion Form