Our Mission: To support and enhance our existing business base, and attract new businesses of all sizes and sectors to Queen Anne’s County.
Through actively engaging with the business community to better understand and assist their needs, matching businesses with the ideal location, assisting with the permitting process, linking businesses with state and local incentives to promote job growth and expansion, we aim to increase employment opportunities and investments throughout the County.
Here’s how we support and serve our existing businesses:
- Leverage state and federal resources to assist with employee recruitment and training.
- Partner with local high schools and colleges to promote workforce development.
- Recognize and promote businesses that exemplify the Economic Development Driving Strategies.
- Offer access to capital through County’s Loan Programs, Business Development, Vineyard Establishment, and Strategic Assistance.
- Provide local incentives such as the Economic Development Incentive Fund and the Queen Anne’s County Enterprise Zone.
- Host seminars and workshops for business owners.